We are starting to get into spring and that means the summer is not to far off. The summer is a great time to head to the beach and drink tropical drinks. The other fun thing that happens in the summer is tropical fruits. Here is a list of our favorite top 5 tropical fruits.
5. Guava - We start the list with something unexpected. Guava makes great jams and jellies and has a unique flavor.
4. Mango - How can you go wrong with mangos? Mangos are one of the most popular fruits in the world.
3. Pineapple - What else says summer more than pineapple? An essential summer treat.
2. Coconut - Nothing says hanging out on a tropical island more than coconut. A delicious summer fruit.
1. Watermelon - The perfect summer fruit easy to cut and eat. On a hot day there is nothing quite as refreshing as watermelon.
If you got a chance check out our Juicy Tropical Fruit fine art print series. The collection is filled with some of our favorite fruits.