Working with Treasure Diver Carl Fismer, I often have to paint or draw many pirate or nautical artifacts. I even illustrated a book of various nautical artifacts. In this painting I dive back in time to the age of piracy and painted the most famous pirate around, Black Beard.
Black Beard or Edward Teach was a very tall and imposing figure. After taking into account all the various accounts of Black beard, I painted this portrait of him. Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US